Shipboard Electric Water Heating System
Fully Customized To your specifications
The Hubbell Integrated Skid package is specifically designed for marine use and is in conformance with USCG and is ABS Type Approved. Typical installations are for the domestic hot water distribution system on board the habitation module for an offshore oil platform.
When you specify and install a Hubbell Integrated Skid Package, knowing that it is in conformance with USCG and ABS Type Approved, you will have confidence that the ship owner will be provided with a long lasting trouble-free source for hot water.
Consult factory. Customized product to meet your needs.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Only high grade materials used in construction to ensure long operating life
- Cement lined steel, stainless steel, or 90/10 copper nickel vessel available
- Marine grade epoxy paint for maximum corrosion resistance
- United States Coast Guard (USCG) conformance and American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Type Approved
- USCG conformance and ABS Type Approval eliminates costly delays and uncertainties during ship inspection
- Built to meet your exact needs
- Numerous options available for specialized applications
- Fully packaged water heater saves time and money during installation
- All electrical operating controls are factory selected and wired to ensure reliable operation
- Full range of styles, sizes, and optional features to meet your exact water heating needs
P.O. Box 288
Stratford, CT 06615-0288
View our current digital materials available in our resource center.Go To Product Center