Compact Point-of-Use Electric Water Heater
1 Gallon, 1000 Watts, 120 Volt, 1 Phase
The Hubbell J1SSA is a compact point-of-use water heater which does not take up any floor space and eliminate the need for long pipe runs from a central heater. The J1SSA is simple to install and operates with all types of fixtures. The Model J1SSA does not require a special faucet aerator or any type of low restricting device and will not alter the performance or appearance of a fixture. The Model J1SSA is an ideal choice for many foodservice applications where point of use hot water is required. Its rugged construction ensures reliable and trouble free operation and is backed by a full five (5) year non pro-rated tank warranty and (1) year parts/labor warranty. It makes sense to specify and install a Hubbell J1SSA because it will provide the owner with a reliable, long lasting, and trouble-free source for hot water.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Stainless Steel tank and a low watt density heating element provide long service life
- Reliable, trouble-free design ensures complete end-user satisfaction
- Five (5) year non pro-rated tank warranty - One (1) year parts/labor warranty
- 304 Stainless Steel Exterior
- Point of use installation installs directly to cold water piping
- Space saving design requires no floor space and is acceptable for use in ADA compliant installations
- Thermostat allows for accurate temperature control
- No flow restrictor or special aerator required
- Easily installed using 120V 1 phase power
Model J1SSA Water Heater Specifications
|PC Number||Description||PC Number||Description|
|1||304 Stainless Steel Exterior||7||Cold Water Inlet - 1/4" Male NPT|
|2||Heating Element - 1000 Watts, 120V||8||Hot Water Inlet - 1/4" Male NPT|
|3||Thermostat 110-170°F||9||Front Cover|
|4||Stainless Steel Tank - 1 Gallon||10||Electrical Service Entrance|
|5||HiLimit Manual Reset - 190°F||11||Insulation Fiberglass 1" thick|
|6||Access Plate to Hi-Limit||12||T&P Relief Valve Opening|
- Tempering valve to increase the amount of hot water available. Valve is 1/2" size and adjustable from 100-130°F. Typically used when supplying hot water to multiple lavs from a single J1SSA.
- Low amperage/wattage model is 450 watts and draws 4 amps at 120 volt, 1 phase power. Please specify Model J0.4SSA
- Factory supplied 3 foot long grounded power cord
- Alternate voltages available.
- Model J1SSA Brochure PDF (2.1 MB)
- Model J1SSA Written Spec PDF (1.8 MB)
- Model J1SSA Written Spec DOC (28.5 KB)
- Model J1SSA O&M Manual PDF (816 KB)
Many of our products literature is available online for download. To open these files, a PDF viewer is required. If you do not have one, Adobe provides Acrobat Reader free of charge for viewing only. Use this link to download Acrobat Reader. You may also choose to download the file to your PC for future reference or printing. On most operating systems, simply right-click on the links below, choose "Save target as..." or "Save link as...", choose a location and it will save the document to your computer for future reference.
P.O. Box 288
Stratford, CT 06615-0288
View our current digital materials available in our resource center.Go To Product Center