Gas Fired Booster Heater
For Commercial Kitchen High-Temp 180°F Sanitizing Rinse Water Applications
The Hubbell PT series of gas booster heaters deliver consistent and accurate sanitizing rinse water to your commercial kitchen. Constructed with only high-grade materials, the PT series provides the ultimate in dependability and performance giving you a solution for all your dishmachine sanitizing needs. The PT56 is the industry's only certified ventless gas booster heater and is designed for use with under counter or door type dishmachines. The PT125 and PT200 are the industry's only gas tankless booster heaters designed specifically for use with conveyor or flight type dishmachines. Every model in the PT series uses the patented VariFlame™ technology to optimize efficiency and temperature control while minimizing the amount of gas required for use. The optional wall mounting feature saves precious floor space and eliminates the many problems associated with typical floor standing booster heaters.
Consult factory to customize your order.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Constructed with high grade materials to ensure long operating life
- Turn-Key package is simple to specify and easy to install and operate
- Factory wired electrical controls provide trouble-free installation and operation
- Engineered specifically for use in commercial kitchens
- Digital display provides clear indication of set point temperature and fault conditions (available on PT125/200 models only)
- Finned tube copper heat exchanger
- All stainless steel jacket and base
- Available in NG or LP
- Optional wall mount available
- Patented VariFlame™ gas modulation valve optimizes efficiency and temperature control reducing burner cycling and rough ignition.
- With an average efficiency rating over 90%, the PT Series provide environmentally friendly low cost operation
- PT Series gas booster heaters offer significantly lower operating costs vs traditional electric booster heaters
PT Series - Gas Booster Heaters
P.O. Box 288
Stratford, CT 06615-0288
View our current digital materials available in our resource center.Go To Product Center