Stainless Steel T & P Relief Valve
316L Stainless Steel Construction
ASME section IV, HV Stamped
With an innovative spirit, Hubbell announces another game-changing product! The industry's first 316L stainless steel combination temperature and pressure (T&P) relief valve that's ASME stamped, ANSI approved, CSA certified, and specifically designed for use in ultrapure RO/DI water heating systems. In the past, options for T&P relief valves suited for use in RO/DI water heating systems were non-existent; until now! The majority of hot RO/DI systems in operation use a brass pressure-only relief valve that lacks temperature relieving capability, easily corrodes, may not meet ASME standards or local plumbing installation codes and ultimately jeopardizes the integrity of the RO/DI system. With this in mind, Hubbell is proud to introduce the only 316L stainless steel T&P relief valve with all 316L stainless steel metallic parts for improved safety of any hot RO/DI water heating system without compromising water purity or quality, adding years of worry-free service. Finally you can specify and install a T&P relief valve designed for hot RO/DI water that eliminates any questions or concerns and adds no contaminants...a Pure winner!
Consult factory to customize your order.
- 316L Stainless Steel construction
- Corrosion resistant (indoor and outdoor applications)
- Temperature sensing element relieves at 210 °F
- Pressure relief at 150psi
- ASME section IV, HV stamped
- ANSI Z21.22 / CSA 4.4, CRN approved
- Hot RO/DI water systems for finishing and cleaning electronic and fabricated metal parts (PC boards, microchips, capacitors, pharmaceuticals, jewelry, aerospace, cosmetic & drug packaging systems, glass products)
- Ultrasonic cleaning systems
- Water purification systems
- Foodservice and food production
- Stainless Steel T & P Relief Valve Bulletin PDF (7.4 MB)
Many of our products literature is available online for download. To open these files, a PDF viewer is required. If you do not have one, Adobe provides Acrobat Reader free of charge for viewing only. Use this link to download Acrobat Reader. You may also choose to download the file to your PC for future reference or printing. On most operating systems, simply right-click on the links below, choose "Save target as..." or "Save link as...", choose a location and it will save the document to your computer for future reference.
P.O. Box 288
Stratford, CT 06615-0288
View our current digital materials available in our resource center.Go To Product Center